Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sora No Otoshimono... my guilty plesure....


 So, there's this anime I watch (actually, I've been reading the manga, but same diff), called Sora No Otoshimono, translated as Heaven's Lost Property.  It's a story of a boy named Tomoki, who is the most perverted person in the world.  Ever.  Did I mention it's an ecchi title? (meaning sexual humor is abundant).  Did I mention this is my least favorite genre of anime?  I'm not sure why I love this show so much, but I do.  Any ways, the main love interest, who is an angeloid (an android that looks like an angel) is named Ikaros.  She looks like this:




She is my favorite character, because she's adorable, selfless, and doesn't understand the real world, much to Tomoki's dismay. He actually acts somewhat modest around her.  So I've set my goals on some day cosplaying as her.  I have the out fit, I just need the chain, the pink hair, and the ear things replacing human ears- Oh wait...


Ta-Dah!  I crocheted a pair of my own!
 I made the band pink to match the hair, which I'll buy the wig when I get the chance
I'm really proud of how it came out ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment