Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fingerless gloves! part 2?

LOL you can see the fail pokeball in the corner! Anyways, these are my fingerless gloves, I got obsessed about when I heard a friend wanted to move to Tahoe in the middle of winter... With no plan of where he was going to live, when we had over 5 feet of snow on the streets.  I didn't want him to freeze. Thankfully, he decided not to go.  But enough about friends!
These are actually my second pair I made, But I left the first ones I made at my best friend's house while visiting  Tahoe for winter vacation.  I told her she could keep them, I knew she'd like them. And I made these ^-^ following the pattern from  http://wolfdreamer-oth.blogspot.com/2009/09/pink-handwarmers.html
Here's the backside, they're very warm ^-^  I know the pattern says they're pink.... but I;m not a huge fan of pink.... the first pair I made were black.

No comments:

Post a Comment