Tuesday, July 10, 2012

First Blog Post EVAR!!!

 This is a baby blanket I made for my cousin last November, 2011.  Her baby shower was the 20th, but I was in a play and couldn't make it, but she loved it ^-^  Her baby was born in February, 2012.
 This is a closer inspection of the stitch I used, which was a slanted shell stitch.  despite the holes, I've heard from the mama that's its very warm.
I just like to take multiple pictures of my projects, even if they don't really need them...


SOON!  I shall have my very first crochet project as a post, and I'll hopefully get everything documented, and maybe in order, but I haven't gotten a picture of my first project, and I just wanted to get something up quickly.  MORE as soon as I get some sleep... it's almost 4.... good night!!! to nobody at the moment... but in the future!!!! when I actually have followers

No comments:

Post a Comment