Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Rexy-T

Again! I can't seem to crochet tightly enough to stop my projects from being too flappy.  This pattern I got from  http://www.allaboutyou.com/craft/pattern-finder/crochet-patterns/toys-to-crochet/crochet-a-dinosaur-amigurumi-free-pattern-54124
Yeah, it came out bigger and floppier than the pattern said it was supposed to be. (Look! a kitteh!!! Isn't she cute? but this blog isn't about cats, sorry).  This was a Christmas present for my other cousin's at the time  2 year old son.  He loved it!
This is a close up of the eye, just to show.

As an update type thing, I was still basically a beginner when I made this, so I didn't really attach everything properly as I do now days, and it was very well loved, to the point where a leg fell off, and all the limbs were in the process of falling off.  It's all fixed up now though ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment