Tuesday, July 10, 2012

scarf of fall...ness...

 As said before, most of my early stuff I learned from Teresa, the Crochet Geek, on youtube.  She has a video on how to do a galaxy stitch.  My boyfriend's mom recently  gave me a bunch of yarn, including this fall colored one.  So I got working!
 ....As you can see here, I ran out of yarn almost halfway through.  I went to the nearest yarn store, but the yarn wasn't... quite the same as the original I started with....
You don't really notice at a far away distance...  This became my boyfriend's Christmas present.  I was in the play, Beowulf (as a background Geat, then a women who lost her husband and child to the dragon, only had three lines), and I spent a lot of time backstage twiddling my thumbs and toes, so I started bring this in, and worked on it when I could.  It was fun. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment