Thursday, April 18, 2013

Eeveelutions

 CAT!!! This is my cat Sissy, cuddling my recently made Espeon, the physic eeveelution
 I'm surprised I got her to look at the camera for 2 pictures.
 So yeah!! Espeon, my personal favorite eeveelution.  I first saw it in the pokemon game "Pokemon Colosseum", odly one of my favorite Pokemon games besides Mystery Dungeon.
 I actually made up this pattern by myself as well, including all the parts
 Remember the GenerikB post with the Hamster and the Bee?  Those bodies became these bodies for these eeveelutions.
 This one is Vaporeon, the water eeveelution
 I'm so happy with how the tail came out ^-^
 All the eeveelutions are a bit top heavy, so they like to headesk (slam their heads into the desk)

 This is Jolteon, the electric eeveelution.  I'm glad with how the necka nd tail spikes came out ^-^



 This was to show on my facebook my progress through the eeveelutions
 This is Umbreon, the dark eeveelution.


 And we have Flareon, the fire eeveelution
 I actually weighed down the body, and it doesn't make it top heavy any more!!!
 Also, I'm not sure how I like the head fluff, but I don't know what to do to make it better.... If you have an idea, post int eh comments ^-^
 and here's all the eeveelutions I've done
They so cute!!!!!   I haven'u done the other four because I don't have the colors, and yes, I am planning on doing Sylveon

No comments:

Post a Comment