Thursday, April 18, 2013

Happy Single's Awareness Da- er.... Valentines Day (ahem... vain day...)

....Yeah, don't much like this holiday, even though I have a boyfriend...  But I love my boyfriend, and I know he's going to get me those super special awesome candy hearts and say stuff on them (the only good thing about V-Day)  But I can't get him nothing, so here's what I made ^-^
 This I actually made myself, didn't look for a pattern... well I did, but I didn't like them, so I made my own ^-^
 Each flower petal and green leaf is a heart, idividually made and sown together, and glued on the stem.
 I couldn't sew the leaves because I wrapped the pipe cleaners (or chenille stems, as I've also heard them called) around the wooded rod tightly.  But my hot glow gun made quick work of them.

See? They're hearts!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment