Thursday, April 18, 2013

FOR THE LAND OF THE FFRRREEEEEEE!!!! AND THE HOME OF THEAAAAA *breath* BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!!!!

Hey!!! Sorry about the hiatus! I kind of forgot about the blog ^_^;  Any ways, on with the blog!!
 These are some Easter peeps I found a pattern for, and changed the coloring so I could sell them for 4th of July.  For those not in the know (I do have quite a bit of foreign people checking out my blog ^-^), July Fourth is the day we Americans celebrate our independence from the UK.  Though now days its a reason to drink beer and shoot fireworks
 This was the "first draft" I made, though I didn't like how you couldn't see the red, since the shell was meant to be red, white and blue, but with the bald eagle's head also being white, it was doublely the white, and I didn't think it looked good.
 So I changed it!
 Fuzzy side view!!
Daww!!! its little feeties!!!!

I do have this on sale at my etsy here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/100134506/bald-eagle-chicks?

and the pattern I use can be found here: http://loopsoflavender.blogspot.com/2012/03/hatching-easter-chicks-crochet-pattern.html

No comments:

Post a Comment