Thursday, April 18, 2013

GenerikB gift, soon to be sent

I know these two don't seem related, but they are!
 So there's a guy I regularly watch on Youtube, called GenerikB (channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Generikb )  He does video game lets plays, usually Minecraft, but he's been playing other games recently, like Viva Pinata, Don't Starve, and The Cave.  When he was playing the Cave, he talked about how he lost his hamster in college.  Up to this point, he also has a segment where he opens fan mail, and he has quite a bit of crocheting fans (if you did click the link, at the top there's a pic of him wearing a beanie that someone made that comes with a beard!) so I knew I wanted to make him something, but I didn't know what.  Then I hear his Hamster story, and I knew I had to make him one.
 and so I did.  Also making my own pattern in the process ^-^

It kinda looks like it has a pig nose.....  Anyways!  This also spawned be to realized I can make cute small things.  And part of GenerikB's thing is his fascination for bees in his games (the buzzlegum in Viva Pinata and the bees from the Feed the Beast mod for Minecraft).  So....


 I made him a bee!!!!
 Iz soooo cutes!!!!
 Ahem, sorry, slipped into lolspeak for a second there.  Anyways, this pattern also helped with a project I'm working on currently, and soon shall be uploading on to this blog.
IZ SOO CUTEZ!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment